My client is now recruiting for an experienced Software Developer to join their continually growing company.
The ideal candidate must have 3 + years general software development experience and 3 + years using different DB platforms (inc. MySQL, SQLite, MS SQL)
You’ll be working with an established development team on internal and customer facing products for a market leading ePOS company. They are a team that is transitioning to high performing modern software development standards (serverless, CI/CD etc.), and now looking for a candidate to meet these high standards.
This is a full-time permanent role. Monday to Friday 9-5 and is currently homebased.
• Used to working in an agile environment
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Belief in testing philosophies (TDD/BDD) and domain driven design
• Support the Software Development department in the daily maintenance of existing software services, solutions and applications
• Undertake software development duties as determined by your line manager, keeping him appraised of progress or issues
• Be responsible for the development of key projects or designated areas of a particular project, ensuring your work is of a high standard to fulfil requirements and contribute effectively to the project’s success
• Share relevant information with colleagues (and document your work where appropriate), ensuring they are able to follow and complete and work undertaken should circumstances required it.
• Proficiency with cloud platforms (ideally AWS)
• Experience of building APIs and associated infrastructure (nodejs)
• Basic knowledge of network services (CDNs, DNSetc.)
• Working knowledge of databases and applicability
• Strong source control experience (preferably Git)
• Unity experience welcome
Along with a competitive salary the client offers excellent non salaried benefits with this role including 5 weeks holidays, company bonus and life assurance. Based near to Stamford its easily commutable from Grantham, Market Deeping, Peterborough, Bourne and Rutland
If you have the skills outlined above, then please hit apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.