A forward thinking organisation are looking for a talented Software Engineer to help grow their software design team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow alongside the company, who are working on some hugely exciting projects with the latest tech.
* Design and implement PC software using .NET (C#)
* Understand customer requirements, and respond to these with software designs and storyboards
* Document and report software designs to software development team and compile and track changes for each release
* Work closely with the software, hardware and sales teams on new features and functions
* Document release in line with ISO9001 and communicate these releases to internal teams
* Report and track bugs using VSTS (Azure DevOps)
* Assess software changes and impact to underlying software designs
* Design manual and automated test cases and plans
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experience in UI development for Windows PCs using .Net (WPF/C#)
* Experience of analysis of specifications and requirements
* Experience in PC software design – Wireframing, component architecture
* Passion for software development
* Problem solving/research skills
The company offers some of the best training and development opportunities around. You will not simply be stuck on a desk and asked to code. Instead you will work in a team of talented individuals, you will gain strong leadership skills and you will be given the tools to take your career in the direction you want to.
If you would like to find out more, please email over a copy of your CV by clicking apply now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.