My client are hiring for a Developer to join their team based in Snetterton, Norfolk.
My client are looking for a Developer to work on their Business Systems (used within the fashion industry) covering the following areas:
* Wholesale – Full management of wholesale customer orders from order to purchasing through warehouse and distribution to invoicing. Style and barcode management, Range planning, line sheet production, stock availability etc etc
* Concessions – They have automated links with multiples such as Debenhams and House of Fraser plus traditional concession stock management.
* Retail – If you have your own stores or franchises we have a fully integrated EPOS system.
* Warehousing – Full stock control with option for handheld scanners, Integration with external warehouses and most UK carriers.
* e-commerce – We allow your e-commerce platform to link to FAM for stock availability and order fulfilment, allowing your stock availability to be shared across all of your selling channels.
* Shopify – Full Shopify integration
* B2B – An out of the box business to business web site to enable your wholesale customers to logon and place orders or integration with Joor and Nu-Order
* Drop shipping – To enable any of your customers to have a stock feed set up so their web site has stock indications on your styles and allow you to drop ship for them.
* Salesman – A tablet/laptop tool to allow sales reps to take orders whilst on the road or at trade shows.
* Integration with most UK carriers and commercial invoice production.
* Integration with Amazon, Zalando, Next, John Lewis, BooHoo and others
* Visual Studio – VB.net
* VBA – Visual Basic for Applications
* Microsoft Access
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Web Services
* Experience using xml/json
* You will need good verbal and communication skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.