Our client is a rapidly growing and market leading company who now seek to appoint an ambitious and driven .NET Developer to join their growing operation, supporting and developing EPOS and backend Software.
As a Software Developer you will work closely with the development team to maintain and enhance the core application and related software – experience in: C#/VB.NEt, MVC (4 or above) JQuery, SQL would be of interest and ideally skills in SVN/GIT, web services and windos Azure. You will also provide third line support to other departments within the company as a source of knowledge about the software.
* Fix, improve and extend existing code while providing all relevant aspects of the software development life cycle that pertain to such code, such as documentation and unit testing.
* Research and resolve problems using strong problem-solving skills.
* Provide technical support to QA & Testing, Customer Support and other departments.
* Collaborate with colleagues in learning and understanding the product features being developed.
* Good understanding of modern software architecture and approaches.
* Ability to troubleshoot problems through debugging and deductive reasoning.
* Commitment to maintain skills and knowledge that is state of the art.
* Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills, including communication with staff throughout the company.
* Passionate about development and the latest technology.
You will ideally have a good level of relevant experience but, they will provide support and training to someone bight, capable and who has less hands-on experience
Next Steps: If you can demonstrate a strong academic background, an inquisitive mindset and drive to be part of a successful expanding business we would like to hear from you. Please contact Simon Collinson at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply now on-line
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.