Remote based with travel to Huddersfield and Darlington offices
Competitive salary, depending on experience + benefits
Full time, permanent role
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Software Developer to join the Development team as a senior team member here at Redde Northgate. Redde Northgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger to become the UK’s foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.
The senior developer will provide support and guidance for implementing new software solutions and changes to existing software you will work across the full development lifecycle. Working in collaboration with the rest of the development team and closely with Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders.
* Designing, Building, testing and deploying elegant solutions along with appropriate documentation.
* Identifying areas of improvement in current systems.
* Contributing to technical direction short, medium and long term.
* Co-ordination of development activity using agile methodology.
* Mentoring less experienced members of the team.
* Monitoring of existing applications.
* Willingness to travel to other locations based on project requirements.
* Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
* 5 years plus experience with .NET technologies ideally web focused e.g. MVC and Web API.
* Knowledge of relational database technologies such as SQL Server.
* Experience with testing frameworks such as NUnit or XUnit.
* Experience of development tools such as Team City, Octopus, TFS, Visual Studio Team Services.
* Experience building cloud-based applications.
* Experience working with developers at differing levels of experience.
* Experience constructively reviewing the code of others.
* Excellent communication and relationship development skills.
* Education at degree level, ideally in an IT related discipline.
* Experience using Git, ideally with knowledge of GitFlow/GitHub Flow
* Exposure to the rental business.
* Experience working with .NET Core.
* Azure Cosmos DB.
* Good understanding of Azure DevOps.
* Good understanding of Azure and any of the following App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Cosmos DB, Service Bus.
* Solid understanding of the practical meaning of DevOps.
* Experience of continuous integration/delivery.
* A solid understanding of Design Patterns such as DDD and TDD.
* Experience of mobile development using Xamarin.
If you are interested in the role and hold the relevant skills please apply today for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.