Senior Software Developer (C#.NET)
* Contract (3-6 months)
* Paying c£350 per day (Outside-IR35)
* Remote-Working/Home-Based (Client offices located in Chester)
Our client are involved with a number of highly-visible, public-facing projects and are currently looking to bring on an experienced C#.NET Software Developer to assist with the back-end development of future systems, working on both legacy and new platforms. This position is expected to run into the New Year and beyond, so ideally candidates will be able to commit to a long-term contract opportunity. You’ll be joining an existing project development team that provide a great environment for you to succeed in; they have consistently hit their milestones and have been rewarded with the quality of work delivered.
NB: We will be looking for someone to start in early-November with interviews happening from the 26th October.
Skills and Experience (Essential):
* Strong C#.NET development experience
* A good understanding of SQL Server
* Have worked in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of Software Design Principles and Patterns
* Strong interpersonal and team leading skills
Skills and Experience (Desirable):
* Knowledge of Azure deployment methods
* A general understanding of DevOps
* Postgres experience
If you are interested in hearing more about this role working as a Senior Software Developer (C#.NET) on an initial 3-6 month contract working into their offices in the Chester area; please call and speak with James Sample here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please drop me an email with your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.