Software Developer required to join a well established advanced tech Aviation software company based in the Brighton area. The role will involve completing development work assigned by the manager as well as assisting at the planning stages. The successful candidate will have solid C# experience, and it is desireable that the candidate has C++ and/or Java experience.
* Meeting company deadlines with Development work that was agreed at planning stage
* Self-managing own work and show good communication skills should you need assistance, or should you feel deadlines/targets will not be met.
* Maintain work management system and keep up to date.
* Produce test plans for work completed.
* Communicate with other members of the team to ensure they have received relevant information needed in order to complete work.
* Attend team member reviews with the manager as supporting evidence of colleagues work.
* Assist with the research and development of new technologies.
* Monitor reports provided by the Service and Support department.
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Excellent knowledge of C#
* Good application technologies knowledge with WPF, LINQ and XML
* C++ and/or Java experience is advantageous
* Good understanding of T-SQL and software development Lifecyle
* CSS3, HTML5, MS SQL Server, Bootstrap, Spring, WCF and Tomcat Application Server experience would all be advantageous
* Full time – Permanent
* Salary – £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
* Monday – Friday
* Excellent Bonus structure and Pension scheme
* Other company benefits
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.