£80,000 – £120,000
Central London (hybrid)
My client, one of the world’s leading names in sports betting, is looking for a Software Architect to join their rapidly-growing operation.
As Software Architect, you will be supporting the design of the next-generation platform which will support the planned international expansion.
The ideal candidate:
* Proven experience as software architect
* 5+ years experience with Java.
* Previous mentor/team-lead experience.
* Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
* Up-to-date knowledge of Java application libraries and standards.
* Up-to-date knowledge of relational databases
* Ability to design highly performant, highly scalable systems
* Experience working in an agile environment.
* Good understanding of micro-service architectures.
* Strong analytical skills
In exchange, you will receive a salary of £80,000-£120,000 and the opportunity to work in an exciting team as part of a fast-evolving, expanding company.
If this sounds like your perfect role, or if you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.