Zotefoams is currently looking for a SharePoint Administrator to maintain and further develop the business’s SharePoint Environment ensuring it is fit for purpose. This is an exciting opportunity to interact with all areas of the business and make an impact whilst working with an experienced SharePoint Developer.
The main duties of the role will include:
* Develop the functionality of the SharePoint environment.
* Troubleshoot SharePoint issues promptly, provide technical support and act as the first point of contact.
* Support the development of Zotefoams SharePoint 365 environment and the migration from 2010.
* Configure and manage SharePoint by developing user-friendly content, sites, libraries, pages, workflows, online forms, applications and permissions.
* Lead training sessions to teach employees how to use SharePoint.
The main requirements of the role will include:
* 1 – 2 years of recent experience in SharePoint.
* Be able to work on a wide variety of tasks to deliver positive SharePoint outcomes for users.
* Be self-starting in determining your own priorities.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience in setting up lists, libraries, views, templates, workflows, and on-line forms.
Zotefoams plc is committed to delivering optimal material solutions for the benefit of society. We are an award-winning global supplier of advanced foams that save weight and fuel in cars, trains and aircraft, save energy by insulating, and provide protection for people and goods. Our unique manufacturing process – invented over 100 years ago – creates a real competitive advantage, producing materials that are purer, lighter and more durable than alternatives, and making Zotefoams the supplier of choice to many global brands. With a third global foam manufacturing plant coming on stream in 2021, there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the Zotefoams team.
Location: Croydon, London, CR9 3AL. (reasonable home office working post covid but expected to commute into the facility on a regular basis).
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Circa 30,000 to 40,000 depending on experience
Benefits: cycle to work scheme, bonus, pension, and life insurance.
You may have experience of the following: SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Consultant, SharePoint Designer, Office 365 Administrator, Microsoft 365 Administrator, Systems Administrator, etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.