Service Desk Technician
Our highly advanced cloud based products, requires a talented Provisioning coordinator to join our fast growing company. You will have a proven track record of working in an IT oriented customer support role, and will be responsible for listening and responding to our customers’ needs and concerns. You will be the customer’s advocate in ensuring that their problems are resolved as efficiently and quickly as possible. You will have demonstrable skills and extensive experience in handling voice and web based customer interactions. The role has a secondary function/responsibility for provisioning and deploying new services for customers.
Service Desk Technician Responsibilities:
• Work in conjunction with the support team to facilitate the deployment of new services for customers.
• Setting up new Company’s on the appropriate portal.
• Provision and set up new telephone numbers.
• Record the mac addresses/serial numbers of any stock taken from the stockroom.
• Populate the portal with users and/or handsets.
• Provision and test handsets.
• Set up call routing for customers (if required)
• Despatch handsets using Parcelforce or any other courier we may use.
• Confirm details with customer and advise when process is complete.
• Add details to Sales order forms on Gateway and invoice when despatched.
• Act as a first point of contact for our customers and partners that wish to raise queries or provisioning requests regarding their Sipsynergy services.
• Become the customer’s advocate within our business processes, and take full responsibility for the onboarding processes when orders are placed through to handover
Service Desk Technician Requirements:
• Applicants will be expected to have significant Help Desk, Customer Care or IT Service Desk experience, and be familiar with major practices with a Service Desk environment, including but limited to; Customer Facing Operations, Back Office Operations, External Operations, and Performance and Process Management.
• Have a sound understanding of telephony, and be comfortable in using a telephone as a business tool.
• Sipsynergy is highly automated, and has made significant investments in back office web technology, so the applicant must have an intuitive and embracing attitude to web based systems.
• Comfortable in using desktop technology, and have strong skills in using Microsoft Email, Calendaring, and Productivity Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Our corporate desktop platform is based on Apple Mac.
• Experience of working in an IT oriented Service Desk is highly desirable,
• Experience of working in Telecommunications.
Sipsynergy is a dynamic, innovative, and rapidly growing cloud services business, delivering Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) through an indirect channel model, focusing on the UK Small & Medium Business (SMB) marketplace. We are a highly agile business, with automation at the heart of what we do, and have a sales and technology approach that is tightly aligned with Cisco. As part of a major investment, Sipsynergy are building a next generation Customer Support Centre, and we are looking for highly motivated staff to join our exciting and progressive company, and put their talents to use in delivering outstanding service to our customers and partners. Our offices have been carefully chosen to ensure excellent road, rail and public transportation links, with close proximity to Southampton Airport.
Location: Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Job type: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hrs per week (Core Support Hours 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday)
You may have experience of the following: Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Support, Helpdesk Technician, 2nd Line, IT Support Engineer, Systems Administrator, Network Engineer, Help Desk, Service Desk, Support Desk, Contact Centre, First Line Support, Tier 1 Support, Fault Reception, Incident Management, Support Agent, VoIP, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.