Service Desk Support Analyst
Service Desk Technician for an established IT Service Provider based in Central London. The ideal Service Desk Technician will have around 1 to 2 years experience of service desk support experience.
As the Service Desk Support Technician you will get the chance to join a growing team within an established MSP.
The service Desk Technician will be client facing and provide remote desktop & server support The Service desk Technician will get exposure to a variety of customer types and multiple technologies. On the job training. CompTIA training programme. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme and participation in discretionary bonus scheme.
* Respond to client requests within support agreement targets via phone and email
* Provide 1st and 2nd line desktop and server support
* Routine maintenance and proactive management of client and cloud-based networks
* Build rapport with all new and existing clients to develop positive working relationships
* Assist with ad-hoc project work such as IT installs, upgrades and migrations
* Assist with recommended service improvements to existing IT solutions
* Co-operation to promote the development of the support team and the success of the company a whole
* Call logging and regular feedback to service delivery team leader
* Graduate with minimum 2:2 degree (IT, Maths, Science or Business related) or appropriate technical certifications
* Experience of working on a helpdesk or in an IT support environment is an advantage although not essential
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
* Knowledge of cloud-based hosting including Microsoft Office 365
* Ability to plan, organise and adapt to changing job tasks within own role
* Open to respond to feedback and committed to self-development
* Must have a 'handson’ attitude; this is essential within the working environment of a small company
* Team worker
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Strong analytical, logical and troubleshooting skills
* Any knowledge or experience in technologies listed is an advantage
* Dell & HP hardware
* Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 inc. Active Directory
* Microsoft Office365 & Azure
* Dell & HP hardware
* Microsoft Windows 7, 8 & 10
* Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
Salary £24, 000 -£28,000 plus bonus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.