Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line IT Support, Helpdesk Support Analyst
Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst required to work for a Professional Services firm based in Liverpool. However, due to Covid-19, this will initially be based from home.
You must have some exposure to technical support and will be familiar and confident with the Microsoft Technical Stack such as Office 365, Active Directory, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint etc.
* Taking all incoming calls from the business regarding any IT related issues, handling high volume calls and emails
* Tracking all tickets and working in line with KPI requirements set
* Investigating and completing all 1st line issues, and escalating where required
* Maintaining regular communication and updates to ensure customer excellence / satisfaction
* Assist other Service Desk Analysts where necessary
This is a very busy Service Desk and there is a huge opportunity to really make a name for yourself here and progress within the company. The opportunities are almost endless but it has to begin with working hard and having the right attitude. Also, communication skills are extremely important for this role, along with being positive and energetic. Being that it is working from home, it will require a lot of ‘self-discipline’ and your punctuality has to exceed expectation. Again, this will be down to the type of person you are and having the right attitude.
It is a fantastic role / opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.