Do you have a background in 1st line support and strive to provide customer service excellence? Estio Training are looking for a 1st line Service Desk Analyst to join a successful team. As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for delivering high quality support.
Based in our Leeds head office this is a permanent position offering a salary of £20,000 per annum.
If you are interested in applying, then we are looking for someone who has knowledge in;
* Windows Server (2012 upwards)
* Windows 10 clients & Microsoft Office
* Microsoft 365 – Exchange, Teams, OneDrive + InTune
* Cloud Security (preferably Mimecast)
* Active Directory (Azure AD Desirable) + Group Policy
* Basic Networking knowledge; TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, VPNs
* Telephony – Hosted VOIP + Basic understanding of call routing/flow
* Mobile + MDM – Android + iOS
* Be the first port of call for support on Incidents, Service Requests and Major Incidents
* Perform root cause analysis of repeat issues
* Assist with new and ongoing IT projects
* Manage the 1st Line support queue and escalate tickets to 2nd line where applicable
* Setup new starter accounts, laptops and mobile phones
* Monitor and maintain stock levels of IT equipment
* Maintain IT asset register to track loaned and deployed assets
* Maintain the new starter tracker to ensure new starter setups are completed on time
* Maintain the Leavers register to ensure equipment is handed back to IT
* Deal with walk ups when in the office
* Monitor and react to IT system alerts
We’re a multi-award-winning specialist provider of digital and tech apprenticeships, passionate about creating opportunity for anyone wanting a successful career in IT. From new talent just starting their career to experienced talent taking it to the next level, we believe everyone has the potential to be excellent. That’s why we strive to create it every day. Over 1,200 apprentices learn with us each year, building the ever-growing digital knowledge and skills required by today’s employers. Using a personalised and supportive training approach, our team of Industry expert trainers, work hand-in-hand with learners to meet their individual learning needs and create a technology-led and interactive learning experience. Across our group of nationwide training centres in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London, we’re committed to one thing – making a difference. Whether that’s for our learners, employers or each other, it’s our united and inclusive approach that makes it happen. It’s where our strength comes from.
Estio is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all colleagues of Estio to share this. Successful applicants will have to undergo a basic DBS check.
We have one purpose. We build skills for better futures
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.