They support a number of exciting industries from Pharmaceuticals, Local Government, Heath care and Insurance.
The role would be a home based role with travel to client sites expected with the geographic of customers spread between, but no further than Coventry, New Port, The Isle of White and Harlow. Typically customers receive a quarterly face to face service review, and a monthly conference call.
Due to the travel required, a car allowance of £5,000 is awarded with expenses for overnight travel and food covered – you can also claim back 19p per mile for fuel.
The ideal candidate would have a background as a Service Delivery / Vendor Manager working within a Managed Service Provider. They sell predominantly AVAYA contact centre solutions, so an understanding of these products would be advantageous.
* Producing and chairing Service Reviews for a number of customers across the South of England
* Managing and maintain SLAs and KPIs
* ITIL advocate for processes and procedures around Incident/Problem Management, Service Request Management and Change Management
* Acting as an escalation point for P1 Incidents
* Proactively identifying and implementing Service Improvement plans
* Reviewing and updating documentation around policies and procedures
* Transitioning new customers from project delivery into BAU live services
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* Experience working as a Service Delivery / Vendor Manager within a Managed Service Provider
* Technically competent in the delivery of Unified Communications & contact centre solutions
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.