Position Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Manchester (initially working from home, following Covid19 guidelines)
The role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a permanent Services Delivery Manager to be based on one of our key customer sites in Central Manchester.
Overseeing a number of key functions that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end customers, you will be responsible for ensuring that service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This position is a stakeholder-facing role and requires you to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the Managed Services team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Maintain high performing service support functions
* Own the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
* Take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
* Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
* Champion service and support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
* Be accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
* Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
* Make recommendations for service improvement plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
* Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following:
* A passion for Service Improvement
* Experienced Service Management Professional
* ITIL Qualified
* Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
* Service Management or Support in large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
Who are we?
The Roc Group is one of the UK’s fastest growing and capable Transformation Services Providers and we empower organisations in public and private sector organisations to accelerate business and technology change. Our energised team of programme, process, technology platform and managed services experts combined with Roc-developed, industry leading best-practice and proven methodologies, enable our customers to realise their transformation vision in less time and with less risk; while realising significant and sustainable business outcomes.
At Roc, we pride ourselves on our honesty. We are a reliable, trusted partner, we operate with integrity at all times and are honest in all our dealings with colleagues, customers, stakeholders and suppliers. We are a passionate business who are proud of who we are and the clients we support
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.