This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our well-established client in Reigate, Surrey.
This Service Delivery Manager position is an ideal role for an individual with considerable experience in the MSP (Managed Service Provider) space and who is passionate about developing service team best practices to ultimately enhance both customer satisfaction and company efficiency levels.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for motivating and developing all sections of the service team (managed services, field services and projects) to effectively manage all elements of our client’s technical operation within a profitable and efficient structure.
This is an exciting, multi-faceted role that will provide an opportunity to drive real change in a progressive company, with the ability for accelerated ascension to Directorship and access to company share scheme. It is the perfect opening for a motivated individual looking to proactively drive forward their career opportunities.
Service Delivery Manager Primary responsibilities include:
* Increase profitability across dept through efficiency and growth
* Manage all aspects of the technical services delivery department
* Ensures optimal customer service delivery through achievement of agreed service levels
* Regular analysis of recurring customer issues to encourage proactivity and ensure in depth understanding of customer problems
* Ensures projects are driven forward and closed to time & budget
* Overarching responsibility for regular monitoring, measuring and performance reporting of technicians. This includes working with the team leaders to ensure: monthly reports & action points, quarterly appraisals, annual development meetings and regular KPI monitoring
* Continual development of team technical & customer knowledge base. Ensure knowledge is documented and shared, with creation of internal Champions
* Provision of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports with adequate analysis in a timely manner
* Enhance customer site documentation to ensure up to date and easily referenced
* To work with sales and marketing teams to aid in continued growth of the business
* To encourage, nurture and drive forward innovation across the business
Service Delivery Manager Required:
* 3+ years experience working for an MSP
* Full driving license is required
Service Delivery Manager Benefits:
* Bonus scheme
* Profit sharing
* Team events
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.