Senior Unreal Developer – Real-time XR Projects
Hybrid role with London-based studio
£65-80k p/a + Benefits package
FourPointZero are working with an industry-leading creative studio at the forefront of reshaping the immersive tech industry, currently looking for an experienced Senior Unreal Developer to join their team that’s building the future!
Established more than 20 years ago, the studio specialises in blending design, media, and technology to craft compelling, narrative-driven experiences that merge the digital with the physical on a global scale.
What you’ll be doing:
As Senior Unreal Developer, you’ll be working on a range of real-time and immersive projects with major international attractions, cultural institutions, and technology leaders, playing a key part in setting new standards of what’s achievable with cutting-edge immersive technologies.
You’ll be working closely with a talented development team, as well as external teams and freelancers, leading when necessary, on the development of immersive software and content for a range of projects, ranging from VR and AR to digital twins and interactive installations.
What you’ll need:
* Senior Unreal Developer with extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints scripting system
* The ability to write code in C++ would be advantageous.
* Comfortable working with software version control systems, e.g. Git, Perforce, etc.
* Understanding of server-side and cloud technologies, including API integrations, Node and AWS admin
* Any experience with VR and AR technologies would be beneficial but not essential.
* Flexible, hybrid working arrangements with unlimited holidays.
* Health scheme and pension plan
* Professional development opportunities
* Secondments between London and international studios
* Life insurance and additional benefits
To hear more about this fantastic Senior Unreal Developer role with the opportunity to join one of the most innovative creative studios in the industry, contact Barney at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now