Are you an experienced embedded software developer, skilled in low-level development? Have you used a variety of tools and skills to develop advanced software? Are you interested in cutting-edge technology, with a wide array of applications across industries? If so, please continue reading.
RPS are recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer on behalf of our client, a pioneering electronics company with patented technologies. This role offers the opportunity to drive development of innovative technologies alongside industry-leading professionals.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will:
* Lead embedded software development using C++
* Shape the development of innovative electronic technology
* Review and improve existing practices
* Provide advice and mentoring to a team of junior developers
* Liaise internally with colleagues in other departments to ensure consistency and best practice
The successful Senior Software Engineer will have the following experience:
* Experience working with multiple layers of the stack, ideally within consumer electronics
* Strong skill and experience in C++
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience working with and mentoring junior developers
* A university degree in a relevant topic, or equivalent experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company at an early stage and to help define the development of both the company and their processes. If you are an experienced, passionate software engineer please apply below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.