SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – DRUPAL
- – You will also need to have experience in networking, writing secure applications, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to communicate and work effectively with business groups to create enterprise applications.
- – You are knowledgable in integration of applications and authentication including Oauth, SAML, and single-sign-on methodologies.
- – You have shown experience utilizing frameworks like Symfony and Drupal to provide extract-transform-load operations with a variety of data sources
- – You have strong critical analysis skills to design, validate, and execute (code & database) applications for various business needs in the global enterprise.
- – You have demonstrated experience designing and implementing systems that scale across multiple locations and respond to peak utilization.
- – You have experience with distributed version control systems (i.e. Git)
- – You are skilled at optimizing SQL queries to enhance site performance.
- – You have knowledge of container systems for deployment and local development.
- – You know how to maintain configuration and deployments across a multi-environment architecture.
- – You have familiarity with NoSQL databases (ie. Redis etc.)
- – You can build and maintain applications from concept through day-to-day operations
- BS Computer Science or Equivalent and experience in Software development
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Apple is a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.