Senior Software Developer
Active Informatics brings data to life. We build SaaS products that help organisations engage with local employers, place young people into apprenticeships and improve the safety and wellbeing for millions of people. This is a fantastic time to join the company as it moves completely to the Cloud (products and internal I.T.) and continues to grow through the acquisition of new customers.
The role of the Senior Software Developer is to design and develop product enhancements, provide third line support and build new applications. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player with outstanding communication and leadership skills. The role has mentoring responsibilities for one member of staff and is required to help with internal ICT if required.
The successful Senior Software Developer must have:
* A degree in computer science, computer programming or a related field
* 5+ years C# development experience
* ASP.NET (MVC and Web Forms)
* Strong SQL database design and analysis skills
* Demonstrable experience of API consumption/development
* Experience of building product test and production environments
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Microsoft cloud services e.g., Dynamics, Azure
* SSIS, SSRS
* Application development and coding
* Ensuring rigor in the development process using best practice techniques
* Producing detailed documentation for support and technical reference
* Data integration or transfer between multiple systems
* Working closely with the operations and delivery team
* System testing
This is a full-time role, and the successful candidate will be required to work in the office (Basingstoke) at least three days a week.
No agencies please
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.