We are delighted to announce our partnership with a rising star in the Tech-For-Good sector in their search for a Senior Product Manager. We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in digital product who will lead our client’s consumer proposition, comprising apps and supporting software products for their growing customer base. You’ll be responsible for defining and realising a product vision that is leading the way towards carbon zero housing. We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who can be the face of the business in the market, driving an innovative roadmap and ensuring product market fit. This is about so much more than capturing epics and drawing roadmaps.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
You will be responsible for the roadmap for the Comfort As A Service proposition the business offers to residents:
* Define the Value Proposition for the organisation’s offering for residents.
* Own and manage roadmaps and profit and loss account for your products, ensuring they delight users across the market whilst maintaining viable margin.
* Partner with the Building Energy Engine (BEE) Product Manager to ensure control of energy systems.
* Manage two Product Owners and ensure individual products deliver on your vision.
* Understand market needs and clearly document objectives and epic user stories.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise the right epics at the right time.
* Ensure traceability is maintained between epics and user stories, roadmaps and delivery plans.
* Undertake UX research to ensure that we’re building coherent user journeys.
* Lead Go To Market and ensure that every product launch measurably achieves agreed outcomes.
* Build strategic supplier relationships and inform decisions on buy, build or partner.
WHAT ABOUT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE…
* At least 5 years’ experience as a UK Product Manager
* Experience of shaping roadmaps, driving strong P&L growth, skilled facilitator in competitive settings, epic prioritisation, and management of consumer digital products from cradle to grave
* Highly developed oral and written communication skills
* Experience of supplier relationship management.
* A combination of business awareness supported by enough technical to provide direction to Product Owners
* We don’t mind if you’re an academic hot shot or got your intellect from the school of life. We’re simply after savvy product people with the ability to deliver successful products that solve real world problems.
THE BUSINESS IN A SNAPSHOT…
Our client’s MO is to make a connection between homes and energy, and to use technology to make both these easier and smarter together; with the net goal being to save our customers money and to save them time, but also to save our planet.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
Diversity: This company actively looks to reflect the variety of our world and welcome the widest diversity of applicants – it’s only your talent and experience that matters.
Permanent: Our client is a growing SME and sees this role as a permanent addition to their growing team.
Full Time: We're looking for about 37.5 hours per week for this role – what would generally be called “Full Time”.
Working Times: Our client’s policy allows working anywhere at any time, ultimate flexibility. Some working hours will need to be coordinated with other internal and external team members to ensure efficiency and effective communication. How the hours break into days, or a working pattern is up to you.
Location: Ideally some of your time will be spent in our client’s Cardiff City Centre offices to integrate into the team environment. Otherwise, getting the work done rather than where it gets done is the priority: there is a comprehensive setup for remote working.
Salary: Competitive, give us a shout and we will be more than happy to discuss it!
Perks: 6% pension contribution; healthcare with family and dental options; electric vehicle scheme; equity scheme; cycle to work scheme; training and development support of course; office fruit bowl and refreshments!
So, there it is: if you're a Senior Product Manager who is a guru in all things customer-facing products, give us a shout! Send over your CV and one of our team here at Foxwood Recruitment will be in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.