SENIOR LARAVEL PHP DEVELOPER
You will be responsible for producing quality production-ready code that is crafted to perfection, commented efficiently and optimised for any eventuality. You will be helping clients to create memorable experiences and gain a return on their investment from a great range of services, and you will be contributing to both ad hoc and project based development projects.
Answering to the Development Manager, you’ll be helping design and develop a cutting edge quoting web application for one of the UK’s leading banks. Other work may be implementing progressive changes to live web projects, and also to work as part of the team on more fundamental changes to web applications. This will involve anything from standard websites and ecommerce stores to logistics software that runs the behind the scenes operations, such as stock ordering, picking and dispatch.Their systems need to be visually appealing for all users, efficient, robust and accurate. They also need to be easy to maintain and upgrade with new features.
You’ll be an innovator who aspires to be the best whilst conceptualising and creating the architecture of a project.
You’ll adore writing code and be committed to helping your product owner achieve their ideals.
You’ll enjoy creating web solutions whilst collaborating with your team members.
Responsibilities will include
● Developing and maintaining web-based applications, customizations and UI
changes on the company’s various projects.
● Integrating third-party platforms into our technology stack via API development, adhering to best practices.
Required skills & abilities
Our client's existing feature-rich platform has been developed over the past 8 years and powers all of the web products and partner integrations. As such, they require you to have a good understanding and experience of the following:
Proficiency in coding Responsive Web applications using:
○ PHP 7.1 (ideally 5.6 or above) and a knowledge of OOP methodologies.
○ Laravel or Symphony or a similar modern MVC framework
○ Bootstrap 3 or similar responsive frontend framework
○ CSS3 (SASS)
○ Dependency management (Composer)
○ GIT version control.
● Preferred experienced in leveraging CMS platforms
● Ability to troubleshoot and resolve cross-platform/browser issues, performance optimization, and other aspects of managing web server platforms.
● Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD), semantic markup, Open
Graph Protocol and other mobile and social oriented technologies is desirable
It would also be an advantage if you have working knowledge of:
● MySQL 5.7
● VueJS v2
● Web Services: XML, JSON, AJAX
● MySQL (or similar relational database)
Using the following products
● Sublime Text
Excellent salary and benefits, split week with remote working, as well as the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing company, you will play an integral part in a dynamic, intimate, focussed and productive team.
You'll be provided with all the equipment you'll need to perform your job effectively, as well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing ones in the form of access to materials and time to study
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.