We are currently recruiting a driven and bold Senior Java Developer, for a company who are based in London. The Senior Java Developer will help develop and maintain the business. The Senior Java Developer will be responsbile for the following.
– To apply the software development and delivery framework as a combination of tools, techniques and measures, consistently across the projects assigned
– To work on technical projects/operational support tasks for their managers or sponsors independently with minimal guidance.
– Plan, schedule and present demonstrations of system functionality as required
– Lead and actively participate in planning of deployment of new functionality and features to the “live” environment
Essential tech experience-
– Core Java and J2EE experience with multi-threading
– Good experience of using Object Oriented Programming language
– Strong experience with the Spring Framework
– TDD with JUnit, TestNg or Spock
– AWS experience
Why you should apply for this job?
– Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
– Work in a varied team
– Great progression routes
To apply for this position as a Senior Java Developer, please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Mitchell on for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.