Our client is seeking a Senior IT Engineer to be based on a hybrid basis, on one of their sites, in either Redditch, Manchester or Sheffield.
• Manage security incidents and alerts flagged by the Security Operations Centre, Secureworks
• Conducting vulnerability scanning to find and remediate issues, Cyber Essentials +
• Working with the IT Manager and third parties to improve the organisation's overall security
• Take ownership of any business-critical 3rd Line support tickets through to resolution
• Provide 2nd and 3rd Line Support in all technical areas
• Proactively manage deployment, planning and maintenance of software and hardware in conjunction with IT Manager
• Proactively manage and maintain Active Directory, Office 365, Group policy, user accounts and relevant file security permissions
For this role, it is essential that you are a resilient problem solver who can think on their feet.
• Experience managing security events from an internal or external Security Operations Centre
• Firewall implementation and configuration and vendor technologies e.g. Palo Alto Cisco
• Identity and Access Management principles and best practicesa
• Experience in a 3rd Line Service Desk Analyst role with exposure to…..
• Windows 10,11 Windows Server 2016, 2019 Remote Desktop/Terminal services environments
• Intune, Azure AD
• Patch deployment and software upgrades
• HPDell server and networking hardware
• Storage Solutions Dell EqualLogic, Nimble, VMWare, Hyper V Virtualisation Cloud Platforms
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful