Available on a FULLY REMOTE basis **
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, what’s your script for job satisfaction? Beyond a good salary, a nice location, and good career prospects, what drives you?
Of course, you’re passionate about software development, you want to be stimulated, technically challenged and work in a great team… but what else? Is it earning potential? Or is it the difference that you can make, the impact that your work can have on other people’s lives?
Here’s something to consider, in this role as Full Stack Developer, you’ll be making a positive impact with every project, creating bespoke website experiences and creative campaigns, you will be part of an organisation that…
* Is a part of the global B Corp movement, a company that considers the impact of their decision on the team, clients, suppliers, community, and the environment
* Prioritises ethics, innovation, and sustainability
* Takes into equal consideration profit, people and planet
With the option of fully remote working, you will be heading up the development team, working with the Technical Director to improve on and implement new processes and technologies.
In the pipeline are a mix of client-side and internal SaaS projects; all of which are in the charitable and ethical arenas. The digital products you will be creating will contribute to the positive impact our collective skills can have. You’ll be joining an extremely ambitious and motivated team with a big vision for the future.
Benefits You Will Receive…
* The pride that your work is having a direct positive impact on the lives of thousands of people across the world.
* The chance to lead an already successful team to the next level, being a key contributor to long-term company success.
* On-going professional development and investment.
* Flexible working with two work from home days a week.
* Excellent base salary + 21 days holiday + 2 extra volunteering days + health/medical insurance.
* If that’s not enough, how about Friday beers and monthly noodles!
Experience You Will Bring…
* DevOps – provisioning and maintaining LAMP & LEMP stacks locally and on remote servers
* We have sites on dedicated servers and in Azure – you should know your way around http.conf as well as control panels
* You will have the lead on projects from scoping to delivery
* Experience of building technical digital products within an agency environment
* Pixel perfect front end skills with a passion for quality user experiences
* Bring your best Laravel, Nuxt and Vue.js game (and Git!)
* You’ll have worked with Open Source Content Management Systems and frameworks, such as WordPress and MODX
* We work with a lot of APIs so you’ll need to know your SOAP from your REST
* An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
Please apply for this opportunity as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your application, one of the team at Ripple Recruit will be in touch to discuss further.
Ripple Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.