Senior Digital Designer – £40k – £50k
Do you have experience working within an Agency or varied environment? If you are a passionate creative who is energised by all things beautiful, brand and UI, who can’t help but create world-class visuals and experiences, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an abundance of creative energy. An inspiration who will take designs to new heights.
Join a leading, global branding tech agency based in Poole – You will be responsible for changing peoples’ perceptions, acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers by creating unforgettable experiences, campaigns, and content. Ultimately, you will support clients in achieving and exceeding their goals.
This role offers remote working & the opportunity to work with elite, high end clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Designer:
* Power up our creative delivery by producing aspirational work.
* Motivate and inspire the creative team around you.
* Work closely with the creative director to deliver world-class visuals.
* Collaborate with the wider team to go above and beyond client expectations.
* Create dynamic UI designs for web applications, websites and landing pages.
* Craft beautiful branding, iconography and effective campaigns.
* Design accessible and inclusive interfaces.
* Produce user flow diagrams/customer journey maps.
Experience required by the Senior Design Engineer:
* 6+ years’ experience conceptualising, designing and delivering projects across all aspects of digital design and branding.
* Previous experience as a digital designer, ideally within an agency environment.
* The ability to back up and deliver your ideas through initiative and creativity.
* In-depth knowledge of UX and the value it adds to a project.
* A strong understanding of high-fidelity prototyping, delivery and wireframing tools.
* Knowledge of HTML practices to effectively communicate with our developers.
Adobe XD, Indesign and other Creative Suite essentials
Awareness of Sketch, Figma, Whimsical Google Workspace, Monday,
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary – £40k – £50k
Generous vacation time
Remote working options
Attend global tech events (coming soon)
Regular team events
Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.