Wilmington PLC are looking for a Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Location: UK Homebased
Salary: £35k – £45k DOE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
You love working with healthcare related data and you love using Excel to an advanced level to present it!
You have working experience of manipulating, analysing and presenting large amounts of Healthcare related data which you have gained since completing your degree or equivalent in a quantitative subject. You've gained advanced Excel skill and if you have experience using SQL & Tableau or similar that would be a huge bonus for us!
If you have a passion for transforming data into insight, why not read on.
A bit about us.
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference. Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio. Wilmington Healthcare is one of them!
Wilmington Healthcare, is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients. Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Join our teams in London and Basildon to be part of our exciting journey.
Main Purpose of Role
As a Senior Analyst, you support the Solutions Consultant in all aspects scheduling and production for our evolving and growing Specialist Share Data offering.
Key responsibilities include:
– Work as part of a team to deliver Specialty Share Data accurately & on time by continually working with the other members of the SSD team, the Commercial team, and our off shore team
– Ensure client satisfaction with the offering by
– Ensuring deliverables are accurate and on time
– Developing engaging dashboards
– Co-ordinating the response to client queries
– Offering development
– Spot client and market trends and act on them where necessary.
– Maintain a strong understanding of competitors’ products, data sources, solutions, activities and initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required
– Experience in business information/market research/customer insights etc. – ideally within UK pharmaceutical industry
– High level of expertise in Excel – including advance analytics and dashboard development
– College degree in quantitative disciple – mathematics/statistics/computing/operational research/data science/epidemiology/biostatistics or any other discipline with strong quantitative emphasis
– Familiarity with basis statistical concepts
– Experience of working with SQL
– Experience with Tableau – desirable
As a portfolio Company, we are all different at Wilmington. We understand the power of bringing difference together and we celebrate the innovation and creativity it brings through diverse experience, knowledge, and perspectives
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.