Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme across Global Information Security, they are now in process of building a greenfield Information Security Hub in their Nuneaton office, as part of their 'follow the sun model' for Global Information Security services.
As such, they are keen to appoint a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, paying a salary range of £50,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. Interviews will be held over VC and all roles will be home-based indefinitely.
As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst you will work as part of a centralised operational team to monitor and defend web sites, applications, databases, data centres, servers, networks, desktops and endpoints.
Senior Cyber Security Analyst: Responsibilities
– Prevent attacks through knowledge and expertise
– Prevention of attacks on databases, network, hardware, firewalls & encryption
– Ensure smooth running of enterprise environment
– Detect/Prevent intruders from accessing data
– Monitoring: all technologies and data asset dashboard, sensors and services
– Detection: using knowledge as well as automated event detection of services
– Investigation: Ownership and investigate events. Determine risk and scope
– Remediation: Ownership of activities and work closely with group to remove traffic & implement changes
– Review: Review incidents and improve response processes. Manual over to automated processes
Senior Cyber Security Analyst: Skills
– Experience of a SOC (Security Operations Centre) environment
– Incident response
– Experience of SIEM tools and technologies
– Cyber hunting techniques/experience
– Security controls / Network experience
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, will pay a salary range of £50,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield InfoSec operation.
Interviews will be held over VC and all roles will be home-based indefinitely.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on (phone number removed) for further information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.