Our client is a fast growing, dynamic and ambitious Managed Services Provider and multi-cloud integrator who are seeking an experienced, driven sales professional with a passion for sales, a high level of technical ability, and a demonstrated impressive sales performance selling IT Managed Services to join their expanding team
The client provides a unique environment that rewards individuals and allows them to reach their full potential. They encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set and a level of autonomy that nurtures everyone’s success.
The established Sales Team are self-motivated, fast-paced and aligned very closely with marketing activities, both internally and with key vendors. The ideal candidate will therefore be experienced in selling managed services products and will be responsible for introducing new customers whilst using their experience of solution selling and articulating the benefits of the clients products and solutions
Key elements to the role include:
* Develop new customer accounts and to build and manage relationships
* Achieve financial targets, metrics and objectives
* Work as part of a team with aligned technical pre-sales support to guarantee that the right answers and best solutions are designed fast.
* Articulate the merits of our managed services and our aligned products (primarily Disaster Recovery, SD-WAN, Backup, Monitoring and Private & Public Managed Cloud services)
* Complete and maintain account plans, action plans, monthly and quarterly forecasts
* Contribute towards your own success by providing input to our marketing activities, including PR, networking and marketing/corporate events
You can demonstrate a level of success in IT sales from an MSP or IT integrator background and have a desire to work in an environment where you can grow your career
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an elite managed services partner that already demonstrates excellence in the products you will be selling
Salary £65,000 to £80,000 DOE and uncapped commission – realistic OTE £100,000 plus car allowance and attractive benefits
Flexible and remote working
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.