Senior Business Analyst
I’m currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to be based in South Birmingham. The company are a specialist in software solutions for shipping. You will be joining a small talented team that deliver web applications, data consultancy and integration platforms for the marine industry.
The role will involve working in an agile methodology and will require you to wear many hats, your core duties will revolve around requirement gathering for new projects and liaising with stakeholders. You will also work with the QA to help them understand requirements as well as working closely with the development team and creating wireframes. You’ll help with the implementation of new systems pre-release and creating documentation.
What we’re looking for is someone who has experience and passion for being a BA who is happy to research and become an expert in marine data developments. This is a great opportunity to join a small company where you can make a difference and be involved in the entire process.
Beyond generic BA traits, key things we’re looking for:
* “Gets” software development – a bit of scripting / SQL experience would be very handy
* Must have a Software house background, working with developers to figure out what needs building.
* Experience configuring enterprise software solutions for customers
* Experience delivering software training to clients. Internationally even better.
* Experience writing enduser documentation, preparing training videos
* Clientfacing (requirement gathering, configuring bespoke enterprise software)
* Must be OK with very occasional air travel
On offer is an opportunity to work within the marine sector with a company with clients that include some of the world’s biggest companies. Great opportunities for career development and progression. Offering 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, healthcare, 37.5-hour working week, flexible hours around a core of 10-4 and a mix of remote and 2-3 days a week in the office (based in Longbridge, Birmingham).
The company have plenty of parking and are also easily accessible via public transport, and are walking distance from a local train station.
If this is of interest, please click the “APPLY NOW” button to submit your application
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.