Senior BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst
*Health care data* *Local Council* *Flexible working available*
The role of Senior BI Analyst will be:
* To develop, produce and drive improvement through a range of complex information and analytical services to support programmes of work for Integrated Care Partnership.
* To analyse, interpret and combine performance indicators to identify benefits and cost consequences of healthcare interventions
* To extract data from source systems, assure its integrity and to manage it appropriately.
* To apply appropriate and innovative techniques and approaches to analysis, interpretation and presentation of data about complex health services in NW London.
* To communicate results of analysis in easily understood forms and to manage issues that may arise when leading opinions conflict or challenge the findings.
* To identify new information needs and to work with others to define, plan and implement new data collection processes.
* Provision of expert advice relating to PbR, SUS & Commissioning Data Sets and when necessary training on information and analytic matters.
* Driving the improvement of outcomes for residents delivered by the ICP, Council and their partners by providing strong analysis, insight and advice.
* Identifying key improvement areas as a result of changes in pattern, trends and understanding what the impact of possible interventions could be;
* Developing research which supports evidenced-based decision making and puts resident outcomes at the heart of what the partnership does.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of a relevant service or relevant technical area relating to data management
* Knowledge of performance improvement and performance management
* Understanding of statutory and local performance frameworks
* Knowledge of how data is stored and retrieved in Management Information systems
* Knowledge of project and research management principles
* Advanced user of Excel, SQL, Access or other relevant analytical tools
* Ability to write SQL and VBA scripts to extrapolate information, to aid data entry and transfer, and to automate complex information tasks.
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of NHS information systems incl. Exeter, SystemOne/EMIS, Secondary Use Service (SUS), NHS Data Dictionary and RlO/Connectlng for Health
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.