Quality Assurance Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a disrupter within the payments industry at an exciting stage of their growth, following their Q1 2020 payment platform launch.
We are looking for an experienced, hands on Quality Assurance Engineer who has a clear track record in automating the testing of bespoke applications.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director of Technology you will be expected to work alongside the nearshore development partner during a knowledge transfer phase while development and Quality Assurance is transitioned to the new internal team. Following the transition, you will be part of the core team responsible for the quality assurance of the leading-edge payment platform.
Design & Development
• Collaborating with the Director of Technology, Product department, Developers, DevOps and other QAs to contribute to the testing and quality assurance of different microservices using technologies / tools including:
* Back End: SpecFlow, Postman
* Front End: Selenium, WebdriverIO
* Performance: JMeter
* Bug Tracking: JIRA
* Documentation: Confluence, flowcharts
* Databases: pgAdmin
* Logging: ElasticSearch, Kibana
• Analysing business requirements, internal designs and non-functional requirements and
estimating user stories collaboratively with the team
• Advocating and continuing to maintain an automated Test Driven Development (TDD) and
Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach with all software solutions
• Document and maintain robust test plans for each of the microservices along with end to end
integration test scenarios
• Write and execute robust test scripts, attaining a high percentage of test automation and
regression within CI/CD pipelines
• Manual exploratory testing and maintenance of a clear manual test plan for any test scenarios
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.