QA Test Lead – Partially Remote/ Reading
SharePoint Testing & Automation is Essential
We are currently recruiting for a Test Lead for a well-established developer & QA driven software house in Reading
You will be involved in the full lifecycle from requirements through to release. You will look at functional specifications, write your own test cases and then execute them. Strong SQL experience is essential.
There will be functional / regression testing SharePoint applications. Experience with automation of SharePoint and .NET applications is vital as the company are looking to put in automated processes.
This a great chance to be fully involved and immersed in the full lifecycle and set up and implement best practices.
QA Lead Requirements:
* Minimum of 6+ years’ demonstrable experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance, both manual and automated
* Proven experience in devising and implementing automated testing, ability to coach and mentor colleagues in automated testing techniques
* Good understanding of SDLC and strong experience in different types of testing – system testing, regression testing, performance testing, UAT etc.
* Experience of establishing and driving QA strategy and processes for software products
* Experience in quality assurance for date migration projects and/or SharePoint migration projects
* Good understanding of database technologies and strong experience in using SQL queries for data verification, analysis of test data and test automation scripts.
* Experience of writing, preparing and maintaining test plans, scripts & reports.
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Defect Tracking and DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA etc.
* Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail, ability to remain organized and meet deadlines.
* Flexibility to operate in a cross functional, high paced environment with a can-do attitude.
The company offer a good degree of flexibility to their testers and commit to offering a good work/life balance to their team. The office is easily accessible with nearby parking and transport links
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.