Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation with offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow, are currently looking to recruit a Project Support Officer for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£(Apply online only)/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be remote based for the foreseeable future.
* Support the PMO Lead in all PMO duties including logging/updating risks and issues, reviewing plans, providing secretariat support, and providing project management expertise to the Programme’s delivery teams.
* Manage the shared Programme Mailbox and Calendar
* Respond to/forward emails as appropriate
* Keep calendar up to date (e.g. holidays)
* File emails and attachments
* Arrange meetings/events
* Source rooms/venues
* Arrange catering
* Booking/setting up equipment
* Send meeting invitations and track responses
* Strong previous PSO experience, ideally gained in the NHS
* Able to use the full range of Microsoft Office applications
* Creating reports and dashboards
* Providing Secretariat support to governance bodies (e.g. Programme Board) incl. minute taking
* Formal project management training (waterfall and/or agile)
* Microsoft Teams, Project and Visio
* Experience in at least two of the key process areas of PSO support incl. risk management, issue management, change management, project planning, assurance
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.