ShortList Recruitment has a new vacancy for a Project Manager to lead the deployment of a new lending product and platform in an exciting startup business near Chester. The right Project Manager for this role must have recent Consumer Lending platform experience, and have the ability to lead the deployment and ongoing release process.
Key requirements for the Project Manager role:
* Proven Software Delivery PM experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a financial services environment
* Full end to end IT project Software life cycle experience from requirements definition through build, test, deploy and transition to BAU
* A track record of successful delivery of complex bespoke software delivery and application integration projects
* The ability to work closely with multiple external partners
* Excellent analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills
The successful Project Manager will be working on multiple projects across product, regulatory and internal changes in a fast paced startup environment. The right Project Manager for this role will be a tenacious and driven individual who thrives in working in busy, complex environments.
The salary on offer for the Project Manager role is circa £65,000 with excellent benefits.
The Project Manager role is based near Chester and is easily commutable from Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Liverpool and Manchester.
Please note that Project Managers with mainly Infrastructure based experience will not be considered for this contract position.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/128307 →