Project Coordinator – London
PTS Consulting is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management office team, within our London office.
This is a senior position looking for people with management, organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of a number of different tasks that will require you to be articulate, able to present your opinions logically and calmly and deliver under pressure.
* Good networking, presentation, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Able to lead and mentor others and develop teams within the professional Project and Programme Office
* Understands the project/problem as presented and in context of the “big picture”
* Actively seeks to learn skills from colleagues and other learning opportunities
* Strong team working and conflict resolution skills
* Seeks and accepts feedback and provides where and when appropriate
* Assesses own knowledge, skills and abilities and seeks out appropriate sources of help or advice as needed
* Good understanding of the role of Project Management as a discipline and business process
* Intermediate level user of MS Office Suite, MS project and MS-Visio
* Sees all tasks through to completion
Description of Duties;
* Provides project management support following directions and utilising PM “Best Practices” and applicable tools
* Setup and running of Project Office functions within a professional project environment
* Stakeholder management
* Prioritisation, negotiation, delegation and escalation, to ensure deliverables and tasks are managed through to completion to agreed timescales
* Active and productive member of a project team, assuming various roles as assigned by the Practice/Project lead to ensure client success
* Maintains positive team and client relationship(s)
* Participates in regular communications forum as requested by manager/leader
* Adheres to published PTS processes for Performance Review and Time and Expense reporting
* Develops Personal Development Plan
* Leadership of assigned PMO teams
* Development of local business process aligned to PMO activities
* Coordination, organisation and planning
* Minute taking, pack creation and tracking of MI
* Maintain and update RAID log
* Running governance and control meetings necessary to the PMO function
* Document and report project status, exceptions and resolutions
* Creation and maintenance of project documentation using standard PTS or client Templates where appropriate
* Participate in the review of Project Learning to foster a culture for continual improvement
* Data Analytics and production of meaningful MI
If you are interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to today!
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief and sexual orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.