* 700 per day
* 4 month initial term contract
* REMOTE WORKING
* Inside IR35
* Retail banking experience
Product Manager required by a leading transformation consultancy to deliver on a range of major banking client projects across digital business or engineering transformation engagements.
This will involve working with a cross-functional team to understand the clients’ business and customer needs and identify product features at the intersection of business and customer value.
You and the team will take the transformation from concept to launch, while actively identifying and obtaining data and analytics to test, learn, and iterate.
• Use a hypothesis-led approach to understand and frame a client’s market opportunity
• Work with clients and team members to translate product strategy and roadmap into well-defined user stories, features, and enablers that will realize the product vision, improve the customer experience, and assist the client in achieving a long-term competitive advantage in the market
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of experience, data, strategy, and engineering team members to ensure product iterations are executed within stakeholder constraints based on objective data and acceptance criteria
• Leverage a learning mindset to test, learn, and iterate – producing a continuous cycle of value for our clients
• Manage the product end-to-end, proactively identifying and communicating risks, issues, and dependencies, and collaborating with experience, data, and engineering teams to deliver a user-centric and data-driven solution
Essential experience for the Product Manager position:
• Retail banking experience
Applying systems and design thinking to define and elaborate on product features
• Communication and presentation experience
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
• Time management and prioritization obsession
• Flexible, collaborative, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Earning trust and influencing stakeholders without formal authority
• Collaboration tools including Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Visio
• Passion for creating user-centric experiences
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.