Title: Product Manager
Length: 6 months daily rate
Location: Dublin city centre
Start date: May/June
X factor: You will possibly get long running extensions, our other contractors have been in there for 2 years +. It’s a great location which is accessible from the Greater Dublin Area.
Process: This is a 2 round interview process with a phone screen then an onsite interview. Typically it will take 2-3 days to get CV feedback then 2-3 days between each stage with a day at the end to get an offer. 2 weeks in total would be a good estimate.
They are building out the next generation software solution to drive their business forward. We are looking for a Product Manager with a blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They will work with our Service Management function to develop early stage ideas through to completed software products, and create compelling roadmaps around these products going forward. This role will be based in our Dublin offices, occasional travel will be required to our other offices. They will report into the Head of Product Design who is based in our Dublin office.
* Work with our stakeholders in developing a vision for software products to support new and existing projects
* Drive high level design and solving problems with the business partner working with Business Analysis and front end teams.
* Manage technical input for new products
* When required, contribute to the creation of specifications for the Development Teams
* Assist with planning roadmaps, and in portfolio planning
* Ensure business requirements are ordered for the agile development teams
* Manage key stakeholders throughout the process
* Support the marketing of new products internally
* 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Manager or in a similar leadership role, either in in-house or commercial software delivery at an enterprise scale
* Current in emerging analysis design techniques including user centred design.
* Proven teamwork
* Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent industry experience
* Experience of working in a SCRUM based environment
* International Experience
* Exposure to CRM, HR, recruitment systems or mobile applications
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this role.
*** Please pass this information onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.