Product Manager: up to £63,517, 27.9% pension, hybrid working, flexible hours, investment in your L&D and career growth and lots more…
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
* Are you experienced leader in Product Management?
* Are you confident in the face of complexity?
* Can you help our expert delivery teams get the best product outcomes for our users, colleagues and taxpayers?
We are looking for skilled Product Managers to join our community of experts in DWP Digital.
We're driving a once-in-a-generation transformation of government services used by millions of people, and powering payment worth £195bn a year. We're using fresh ideas and leading-edge technologies to create innovative and user-centric products and services.
The scale of what we do is extraordinary, and our purpose is unique. We'd love you to join us.
Delivering World-Class Products.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our Retirement Services Team.
We are responsible for running and transforming digital service. We ensure people over state pension age can plan for and secure all the support they need to live a life without unnecessary hardship.
We are a key part of DWP's modernisation story. We are delivering end-to-end service transformation which is improving support and outcomes for our users, and our colleagues.
Every year DWP pays over £120 billion to 18million DWP customers, including 1 million overseas customers in 229 countries. It's big and complex, and unlike any other product challenge out there.
Our purpose is delivering products which mean that operational colleagues can focus on DWP customers, and that millions of people can manage their finances and are paid the right amount on time.
What skills and experience do you need to show us?
* Experience of creating and communicating a product roadmap, and gaining stakeholder buy in
* Experience working with users to understand their needs, and represented the user in all decision making.
* Experience making effective decisions based on incomplete information using a range of suitable techniques
* Experience in prioritising product backlogs based on user needs, value and effort
* Experience of working with a range of specialists in multidisciplinary teams, applying an agile methodology and mindset to enable incremental delivery
Details. Wages. Perks.
You'll join us in one of our brilliant digital hubs, in your choice of Birmingham, Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne or Sheffield.
We also have all the tools and tech we need to enable our people to work flexibly. We work a hybrid model, with some time working from home and the office.
In return for your skills, we offer a competitive salary of up to £63,517.
You'll be eligible for a brilliant civil service pension with employer contributions worth over 27%.
You'll also generous leave package starting at 26 days, plus all the usual bank holidays, and the option to take extra days off on flexi leave.
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
* Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days
* Hybrid working: some time in a hub with the team, some time at home
* Family-friendly policies
* Time off volunteering and charitable giving
* Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
* Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
* Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
* Sports and social activities
* Working in an award-winning environment and culture
* Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for more information and to start your application