I’m working with one of the world’s most exciting and successful EDtech startups who are on the lookout for a Product Manager to help look after their ever-growing online community.
You will also be involved in strategic vision and making sure the product continues to excel in the market and you will be pivotal in setting the future roadmap. You will work alongside key internal teams such as marking, platform and insights. You will also be working with key external partners to ensure the product is able to deliver its goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager who has excellent strategic vision as well as leadership qualities to come in help reach goals.
The company has already won multiple awards and are looking to grow the team from 200 – 300 in the next 12 months, so its an exciting time to join with a real opportunity to make a mark and achieve something special.
The key aspect of this role is Community engagement so having worked with similar platforms is essential and will be considered over years of Product experience.
What we’re looking for
* Experience working with Communities
* You care about the customers & can inspire others to care.
* Can move fast and learn through rapid testing of ideas.
* You balance the detail with the big picture
* You are up for a challenge, and in turn challenging your team; growing together.
* You work collaboratively with multiple functions to build and deliver the roadmap for the future
* You are a great motivator of teams.
* You grow teams and are able to scale & build new teams where opportunity exists
* You care a lot about people and collaboration, ensuring your teams are happy, healthy and challenged to encourage their development and long term professional development.
You’ll be joining a highly successful and award-winning team who are looking to the future
They have a great office in central London and you are welcome to use it when you wish but they also appreciate that working from home is completely normal. They have numerous benefits but key ones are, free meals, snacks, drinks, Perkbox, Private Health insurance, personal training budget, company pension, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, team events and remote activities. Flexible working hours. 10% bonus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.