PRODUCT MANAGER – BIRMINGHAM – PERMANENT – £36,000 – £52,000
ARM are working within a leading Rail client and we are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing product management team in Birmingham
* You will have knowledge of product development and lifecycles from a technology or platform point of view
* You will have experience within public sector or within DDAT
* You will have strong stakeholder management experience
* You will have strong Agile methodology knowledge and demonstrable application of these in a work place setting
* You can come from a product management, business analyst or project management function to be considered for this role.
What you will be doing:
Working for a large rail client, you will be joining an existing team of Product Managers. You will ultimately be responsible for the quality of the products that the team releases to their stakeholders (internal and external). The company is currently implementing the DDAT (Digital, Data and Technology) operating model, which will enable the company to offer the best value for money for their services within DDAT.
This position will be based in Central Birmingham, but they are operating a hybrid model, with a few days a week in the office and the rest working from home.
Salary for this position is between £36,300 and £52,152 per annum and is dependent on your experience and suitability for the role. On top of this is an excellent benefits package that includes a generous pension, holiday allowance and also private healthcare scheme. It is possible to buy extra benefits on top of this.
Our client is also keen to help further the careers of its staff and have defined frameworks in place to help you develop your career further, while working for them as an Product Manager. There is also the opportunity to progress within the team too.
We can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.