Power BI Developer
£350 – £400/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Power BI Developer for our Public Sector client on a remote basis. This is an initial contract until March, paying between £350 – £400/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 – Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
Proven Power BI and data experience gained in previous roles
* Experience of publishing Power BI reports on the web and external organisation distributions
* Candidate has previously deployed Power BI reports externally
* Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high quality dashboard solutions
* Candidate demonstrates previous experience of developing their own dashboards
* Previous experience of meeting the visualisation, reporting and analytics needs of reporting functions through development of presentation and data models
* Candidate demonstrates experience of the development of visualisation of data and reporting products
* Experience of working with large dataset and advance level calculations
* Candidate demonstrates experience building reports based on large datasets using advance level calculations
* Working closely with management teams to understand their requirements and develop dashboarding, reporting and analytic solutions through prototyping and requirements analysis.
* Candidate demonstrates previous experience of developing Dashboards and Reports based on requirements
* Excellent communication skills, ability to understand end user requirements and present reports to senior management audiences.
* Candidate has strong experience of communicating with senior audiences and end users
* Previous experience of working within Cloud Services, specifically within Azure environment including SQL Databases and Power BI Services. Knowledge of implementing row level security.
* Candidate demonstrates knowledge and experience of working with these technological platforms and services – assisting other where required.
* Experience developing using SQL, relational databases and data warehousing technologies.
Primary skills required SQL, Power BI and Power Query & DAX. Desirable knowledge of R and Python.
* Candidate demonstrates technical experience of developing data services using listed technologies and coding.
* Experience building Data Models for use by multiple end users providing design methodology and project documentation.
* Candidate demonstrates ability to collaboratively create a Data Model, specifically within Power BI, that includes development and maintenance of the service wrap (e.g. documentation / user support).
* Experience in working within an Agile delivery setup
* Candidate has evidence of previously working in an agile delivery environment
* Understands relationships with Product Owners, Scrum Master, Design Leads, Platform Engineers & Solution Architects, demonstrates knowledge of these roles and experience of working with them
* Candidate demonstrates strong experience of working in fast-paced environment
* Public sector experience desirableIf you are interested in the above role Do Not Call – Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Power BI Developer, PowerBI Developer, Power BI, Developer, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Developer, BI, Business Intelligence, Reports, Reporting, SQL, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Power Query, PowerQuery, Model, Models, Modelling, R, Python, Data, DAX, Public Sector, Data Models, Data Modelling, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse, Agile, Delivery
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook – Circle Recruitment , Twitter – @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn – Circle Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.