Global Financial Services Firm is hiring for a PMO Manager with Insurance experience for their team based in London. This is a permanent role paying between £60K – £75K + Bonus + Benefits. This role is to work within the Insurance industry, this is essential for the role. You will be within the PMO Office and you will provide oversight of the overall day to day management of PMO.
* Responsible for the overall operational management of the PMO
* Ensure the overall health of the programme is monitored and critical elements such as cost, timelines, resource, quality, plan, RAID, benefits realisation, governance are all controlled and achieved
* Responsible to implement and adhere to industry leading practices to enable successful delivery of programme
* Responsible for stage gate approvals and controls, milestone management, vendor management, change control and programme reporting
* Define and implement programme control and governance
* Provide and enable programme prioritisation, management information, financial reporting, resource management and recruitment
* Ensure there is high visibility of programme health and make available the right information to the right people at the right time
* Responsible for senior stakeholder management
* Manage and compile programme related financials and KPI information
* Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects/programmes and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
* Experience in managing PMO office
* Extensive experience in set up and implementing industry leading standards and project methodologies
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver within specified timeframes
* Ability to carry out Critical Path Analysis (CPA), Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) & Schedule Uncertainty Analysis (SUA)
* Experience in transformation or business change programmes
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.