Opportunity to work for one of the largest managed service providers globally
Manage and motivate the team, to promote teammate satisfaction through
mentoring, development, and career planning; creating a high performing team
with a strong succession benchmark, enabling career progression.
• Drive operational excellence by collaborating with wider EMEA business to ensure
processes are effective and well-managed through local resources.
• Support the implementation of strategic aims and objectives for assigned area and
translate overall budget into measurable targets for the team.
• Ensure the effective implementation of new tools and services that have been
developed by the solution design teams.
• Manage and maintain world class operational delivery through proactive
measurements against all client expected deliverables.
• Collaborate closely with Customer Success team and Sales teams to
educate teammates on products and services offerings.
• Work closely with existing teammates to continually review processes and
procedures of services to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience.
• Produce and provide detailed management reports, leading all projects and
identifying possible improvements to the systems, playing a key role in
implementing agreed changes.
• Responsible for articulating and aligning the functional strategy in line with that of
the business; providing enough tools and resources to teammates to ensure
optimum delivery of the strategy against goals.
This list is not exhaustive, you will be required to take on additional responsibilities as
reasonably requested by your manager
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.