Operations Director Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a client in Bournemouth in recruiting for an Operations Director to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Technical team management including:
* Build and develop high performing teams through the provision of regular and ongoing development, coaching and feedback
* Lead and champion the team to follow established processes, procedures and policies to achieve and exceed key performance indicators, service level agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
* Manage the planning and allocation of department resources to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to users, supporting organisational deliverables and strategic objectives within budget.
* Technical escalation management
* Health and Safety responsibilities
* Technical vendor liaison including proactive follow up of feature requests and roadmap suggestions
* Continual improvement including:
* Quality processes for PS delivery
* Use of Automation to drive internal efficiencies
* Manage the review and evaluation of service requirements, liaising with internal and external customers to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for service improvements and implementing those improvements
* Delivery of new systems as and when required
* Develop and contribute to a growing knowledge base
* Provide specialist advice and support to stakeholders in relation to Technology Operations ensuring that the organisation identifies implements and constantly seeks improvements by following best practice frameworks and methodologies
* Reviewing and approving budgets of internal infrastructure and equipment needs
Knowledge & Experience
* Operations management experience at a high level
* Experience managing teams
* Able to contribute to grow business
* Previous experience of continuous improvements
* Strong technical knowledge
Starting Salary: £55,000.
This Operations Director job in Bournemouth will suit experienced Operations Manager/Directors who have managed teams and implemented new systems.
If you are interested in this position, please click on ‘Apply Now’
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our other roles
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.