Our client based in Central Birmingham is seeking an ambitious Network Security Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is a specialist Cyber Security company that offers high-end security implementations, expert consultancy and CREST accredited penetration testing with the view of delivering exceptional and superior service to existing and new clients on their portfolio.
Our client is seeking someone that shares their passion for everything network security related. They have built their business by forming long-lasting relationships where exceptional customer service is at the heart of what they do; their reputation has been built on delivering outstanding results for clients, through client focused teams, detailed market knowledge, experience and expertise.
For this role, you will be reporting directly to the Technical Director and be primarily responsible for supporting their sales and pre-sales teams on leading security implementations in a customer facing-role. You’ll be working in a dynamic environment with project implementations of t he full Cisco security suite including Firepower, ASAs, Email Security, Web Security, Umbrella, Cloudlock, Meraki, ISE and DNA Centre in addition to complex network implementations.
Further responsibilities include;
* Support pre-sales consultants on customer-facing meetings
* Undertaking detailed documentation from pre-sales or high-level post sales capture documentation
* Physical hardware pre-staging, testing and implementation
* Client approval testing and ensuring implementation maintains Equilibrium’s high standard of excellence
* Building practice knowledge by shadowing technical consultants on engagements
* Contributing to technical documentation and procedures
* Consistently and diligently delivering tasks undertaken ensuring quality outputs and client experiences
* Understanding of security fundamentals as well as a genuine passion for security
* Suitable experience and a qualification such as CCNA and CCNP Security
* Experience in the creation of quality technical documentation such as high and low-level designs
* Evidence of self-study and commitment to long-term learning
* Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
* Listens carefully to instruction and ensures guidance is followed
* Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
* Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
* A minimum of 3 years in an network infrastructure role, a sound understanding of security, as well
* A desire to move into the further significantly into infrastructure security undertaking
In return, our client if offering the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security operation, progress your career, be provided with significant training and the chance to work with the latest technologies. A competitive salary and is also on offer as well as a company car/ allowance.
Please note there is travel involved with this role as they have clients across the UK.
All potential candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie at Hewitt Britton to discuss this opportunity in further detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.