Marketing Manager – Content & Communication – IT Industry – Flexible location
This is an exciting new role to join a growing Marketing team in a national renowned IT Reseller. Our Client is looking for a self-motivated and talented Content and Communications Manager.
Role & Responsibilites:
* Producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
* Creating informative content both internally and externally including; case studies, blogs, brochures, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share the company’s brand, products, and services
* Working with multiple stakeholders across the business to create compelling content to resonate with the audiences.
Personal qualities and abilities:
* Excellent communicator, with strong presentation and organizational skills.
* A self-starter who is self-motivated
* A creative approach to overcoming problems
* Positive attitude to change and ability to adapt in different circumstances
* Able to operate both self-sufficiently and as an integral part of a team.
* An ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple projects
* A proactive approach to meeting deadlines and delivering results
* Confident presenting your own recommendations and ideas at all levels and can influence opinion internally and externally.
The company are based in York but the role will be a flexible mix of home, field and office attendance as required.
If the above describes you and you want to learn more please apply without delay.
Feel free to call if you have any questions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.