Linux Systems Administrator
Want to be part of a rapidly growing and established business? Do you have experience supporting SaaS deployments as well as strong Linux and MySQL skills? If yes then Aeromark, located in Bedford may be the employer you have been looking for. We are a leading software (SaaS) solution developer that enables companies with complex business models to provide better, faster, lower cost service to their customers with complete transparency and visibility of the processes from request generation to raising the invoice. We count some great companies as our customers – Greggs, Yo!, Saltire, Flowrite, Secom and Arcus to name a few. We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B software development organisation that has been growing consistently year on year and has a great order book. We are currently recruiting for another Linux Systems Administrator to join us at our Bedford office.
* Day to day Linux administration.
* Part of the major incident team.
* Resolving customer raised incidents.
* Close cooperation with internal teams.
* Supporting other team members.
* Working on continuous improvement initiatives
* Monitoring our internal systems and performance logs.
* Out of hours (paid) support on a rota basis.
Key Skills Required
* Good knowledge/experience to include configuration with Linux and MySQL is a must.
* First class troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Server build and configuration.
* Experience of installation, configuration and maintenance of SAN’s beneficial.
* Comprehensive networking knowledge.
* Configuration and Support of virtual environments including Xen.
With enviable year-on-year growth and new products and development in the pipeline, there has never been a better time to join us. You'll work in a high performing and friendly team where you will be valued and presented with numerous challenges and opportunities to grow your career
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.