Lead Developer required for an incredibly well-established digital agency who are in the process of strengthening their well-known brand even further, by growing their digital arm in the UK. This is in addition to creating their own products internally – namely, four bespoke web builds for their internal brands (highly bespoke builds) and a scalable touch screen application with an AI/Machine learning back end.
A full-service agency with over 25 years of experience, their passion has always been to find ways to resonate with their client's customers and create intelligent, engaging experiences that enable brands to develop and grow. They have helped to create numerous prestige brands that continue to connect, motivate and inspire.
Acting as the ‘right-hand’ to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for multiple facets of the software development process, including but not limited to: the research, design, programming, and testing of code. In addition, you'll be given the opportunity to build and manage your own team of developers in the UK.
Your day to day will involve upgrading and developing existing websites, infrastructures, applications, and leading the production of new sites and applications for future clients. You'll also be responsible for the development of new internal digital iOS applications and responsive websites.
* Development four bespoke internal web builds
* Development of a scalable touch screen application with an AI/Machine learning backend
* Build out of a reliable and scalable CMS bank for both existing and future client web-builds
Ideal experience (not all are essential):
* Strong OO PHP experience with MVC framework exposure (E.G. Laravel/Symfony/Zend)
* Experience with modern CMSs – company is very open to your input on this
* Agile and Scrum methodologies a significant bonus
* Project management tools; Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
* AI and Computer learning experience (desirable but not essential)
* Knowledge of iOS and Android app development (desirable but not essential)
* SWIFT, Ruby, SDK, etc – any of these would be a plus
* Full Stack experience would be beneficial
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science desired
To apply or find out more:
Please apply via this ad or contact James at Source Code Personnel directly on (Apply online only).
SOURCE CODE PERSONNEL & YOUR DATA
Source Code is a UK based Recruitment Agency who focus on introducing candidates (primarily developers) to innovative UK clients and vice versa. By applying to this advert you consent to Source Code sharing your information with their client (the employer).
Source Code does not operate 'mailing lists' and your data will only be shared with a client if you have either applied for a role advertised by Source Code or you have alternatively given Source Code your expressed permission to do so. Please also note that your CV and associated submitted data shall be stored on an encrypted database which you may access and control at any time, upon request. During your job search, we might also contact you directly regarding new vacancies – unless you instruct us otherwise.
Our primary goal is to completely avoid anything that resembles annoying recruitment-spam and to build a working relationship that's tailored to you, the job-seeker/candidate
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.