Junior Systems Administrator – Tripleplay – Reading
When applying for this role please ensure your CV is in PDF format and follows the title format of:
Full Name – Junior Systems Admin – 00.00.00 (Date of Application)
Tripleplay is a manufacturer of audience engagement technology and software incorporating the ONELAN and Reserva brands. Its core product set includes IPTV technologies, digital signage, enterprise video and room booking. Tripleplay offers products and services designed to meet the needs of enterprise customers including corporate users, education, retailers, hospitality, stadia and residential premises. Tripleplay's interactive solutions offer scalability and relevance simplifying complex or diverse messages visualised on any device or display.
Headquartered in the UK, Tripleplay has offices in Spain, Portugal, USA, Australia, Dubai, Singapore and Russia, and strategic teams in France, Germany, Poland, Turkey and South Africa.
Tripleplay's parent company is Uniguest, headquartered in Nashville, USA.
Tripleplay is looking to recruit a Junior Systems Administrator, based in our Reading office.
The Junior Systems Administrator, maintains and monitors networking and infrastructure to support both customer-facing and internal applications. As Uniguest continues to grow, there is a corresponding and growing need to optimise its infrastructure to support company growth.
Junior Systems Administrator – Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Junior Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
* Maintaining and monitoring production and corporate systems.
* Install and upgrade computer components and software, maintain cloud architecture, and assist with integration and automation processes.
* Trouble shoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritising problems, and assessing impact of issues.
* Create/maintain documentation and technical specifications.
* Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
* Support internal users on multiple sites making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions while providing excellent customer service.
Junior Systems Administrator – Key Skills
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
* Experience of working in a support environment maintaining networks, infrastructure and supporting end users.
* Functional understanding of networking principles and server / laaS design and maintenance.
* Working knowledge of the following:
* O365, Windows, MacOS, Linux, VMWare, Hyper-V, Basic Networking Principles (e.g. DNS, DHCP), Active Directory.
* Some knowledge of working with:
* Azure (AD, Web Apps, Front Door, SQL, Virtual Machines, Networking), Salesforce, IP Telephony, AWS a plus.
* Experience working with software development teams to assist in design and build server-side components.
* Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Highly driven and self-motivated with an ability to think creatively.
* Microsoft or any other industry certification are a plus.
* Full UK driving license
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.