Junior BI Developer, required for an award winning company based in Northamptonshire. Due to continuous growth my client is looking add talent to their IT Department.
This is a Full Time permanent Junior BI Developer vacancy, which is paying between £19,000 to £22,000 based on experience.
This is a perfect role for someone who is passionate and enthusiast about IT Technology.
As a Junior BI Developer, you will;
– Report to and support the Java and Reporting Lead Developer.
– Produce reports in a timely, accurate and easily digestible format.
– Use the latest BI Tools to produce reports.
– Design and develop data sources for relevant reports.
– Be able to write complex SQL queries.
– Have working knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– Possess excellent attention to detail.
– Have fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
Benefits of the role;
– Excellent salary package.
– On-site parking.
– Free gym membership.
For more information on this Junior BI Developer, role based in Northampton apply with an updated CV today.
Junior BI Developer
£19,000 to £22,000 per annum
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.