You will be responsible for designing and delivering a range of structured and ad hoc IT training and provide advice and guidance to users, at all levels, across the firm.
You will focus on the development of IT skills to ensure that users have adequate training and knowledge to make the best use of key IT applications and systems.
This will predominantly involve preparing and delivering training across the firm’s offices and will cover applications including 365, Teams, Zoom – and the case management system.
Responsibilities include identifying training needs, designing and maintaining training materials and user guides, organising and promoting courses, and ensuring users have access to appropriate IT application training.
You will be delivering 1:1 training and also group sessions.
• Knowledge of desktop applications, including Microsoft Office and Windows
• The ability to create the best conditions for learning and/or teaching new things
• Previous experience of designing and delivering IT training programmes
• The ability to train on specialist IT software
The successful candidate will possess:
• Well-developed oral and written communication, organisational and team working skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Confidence in training and presentation delivery
• Good active listening skills
• Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.