Permanent, full-time position
BPS World is the recruitment partner for a global private equity firm who own and operate 75 independent and international schools around the world with 40+ schools in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established independent school as an IT Technician! You will be primarily responsible for leading and managing all day-to-day ICT 2nd and 3rd line support.
The do this effectively you will liaise with school staff, the ICT Service Desk and other 3rd line support teams to identify, prioritise, own and resolve all ICT support and service requests.
You will also have the opportunity to work as part of projects teams that will be responsible for providing seamless delivery of technology refresh and improvement projects on behalf of the school.
More responsibilities will include:
* Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to UK schools staff and students
* Carry out routine maintenance of all computer hardware and network services to maintain agreed availability
* Respond to and resolve ICT faults and requests through onsite visits and remote support tools to agreed service levels
* Install and configure approved computer hardware and licenced software, following agreed policies and procedures
* Maintain site documentation, including hardware and software inventories, to ensure accuracy of information, legal and financial compliance
* Manage staff and student user accounts following agreed policies and procedures
* Monitor and maintain server back-ups to ensure system and user data is protected and secure
Technical experiences required:
* Windows Server 2012/2016
* Windows 10
* Active Directory support
* Microsoft Office 2013/2016 suites
* LAN & WAN technologies and protocols, including VLAN, wireless, DNS, DHCP
* SIMS.net and SOLUS3 support
* Mobile device support including Apple, Windows and Android tablets
* AV and interactive boards and screens
* Shared printing solutions
* Desktop/Server Hardware support and troubleshooting
* Apple device management and support
Competitive salary & benefits including:
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Professional development
* School fee discount
* 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Apply now with an updated CV for more information and we can have a confidential conversation!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. The appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.