Amazing opportunity to work with the creators of the finest English outdoor furniture and kitchens
This role focuses on owning, developing and providing support for the IT systems across the company to facilitate improved information flow and transparency. This in turn will lead to simplification of metrics, improved decision making and drive better performance across the company. You will be part of the ‘SIMPLIFi’ (S*ystems IT Metrics Procurement Learning Integration Fi*nance) activity group at Gaze Burvill which has a primary function of ‘Creating a smooth running company’.
Duties and responsibilities
To take ownership of the various IT systems used at Gaze Burvill Ltd and ensure they are managed, updated, optimised and users are trained to use them effectively. This will require training from providers and suppliers, with a particular focus on the company’s core software applications:
* ORACLE Netsuite – A cloud based ERP and CRM relational database system used to manage and track most functions of the company
* GOOGLE G-Suite – A suite of cloud based software for the storage and sharing of company information and collaborative work in sheets, docs, calendars, meetings, email etc.
* CELIGO – A specialist software which links Netsuite and G-Suite
* AUTODESK Fusion 360 – A cloud based Design and CAD/CAM software
* ADOBE Creative Suite
A degree in Computer Science, IT systems, programming or something related would be beneficial.
Useful Experience / Qualifications include:
* Knowledge / experience of CRM and ERP systems
* Manipulation and analysis of data from reports
* Good interactive and communication skills
* Teamwork and lending a hand in other areas of the business as required
* Familiarity with HTML and SQL
* Knowledge of Hardware – PC / Mac / Mobile / Printers / Telephones
£26,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
Up to 50% work from home will be possible after completion of induction and probationary period
About Gaze Burvill
“Creating the finest English outdoor furniture and kitchens through an honest commitment to design integrity, comfort and craftsmanship. Using sustainably sourced wood from certified and expertly managed British and European forests, we offer a variety of collections for every outdoor space, with full capability to create custom or bespoke designs. ”
This is the essence of Gaze Burvill and it is this approach which has enabled us to create a widely recognised and respected brand not only within the community of garden enthusiasts and professionals but also increasingly, to the luxury goods and services market
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.