Masonite UK is a true door category leader combining the experience and craft of four leading door manufacturing brands, Premdor, Solidor, Door-Stop International and National Hickman Industries. Offering comprehensive and compelling product portfolios that provide the perfect door solution for every opening, from creating beautiful homes to defining world-class commercial spaces and everything in between.
We are currently recruiting for a IT Support Technician. The purpose of the role is to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks in our organisation. You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults, and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Our IT Support Technician perks and benefits are:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days holiday
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
· Healthcare cash plan
IT Support Technician Overview
In this role you will be:
· Supporting IT Team with solving and closing support tickets/learning resolutions to common issues
· Preventative Maintenance of Hardware and Software
· Infrastructure Maintenance
· Keeping Operating systems up-to-date and patched
· Mobile device maintenance
· Competent using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows 10, along with experi-ence working with Windows Server 2012 and above
· Good knowledge of computer hardware is essential
· A good level of English and Mathematics
· Ability to work under pressure whilst also having great attention to detail
At Masonite, we believe a door is more than just a door; and we also know that the employees who build our doors are more than just employees, they work in environments that promote a culture of creativity, collaboration, adaptability and integrity based on a strong commitment to our vision.
In 1924, William Mason did not change the industry when he created Masonite, he created a new one, one that transformed waste into worth and materials into what matters. That revolution is part of Masonite, it is how we are changing the way people think about doors and making everyone see that doors are not about keeping people out, they are about letting people in. At Masonite, we keep our doors open to new perspectives, new voices, and new opportunities. We break down barriers and we help people walk through walls
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.